You read that right!
When I first heard that soft drinks could be used in “proper cooking” my mind was blown. I’ve done this recipe twice now and both times it’s been utterly delicious. Enjoy!
- 4 or 5 Chicken Breasts (Diced)
- 2 Gammon Medallions (Diced)
- Half a cup of Coca Cola or own brand cola drink, either works.
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 50g Frozen Peas
- 50g Carrot Batons
- (Optional) Around 100g plain Rice
- Mix cola, W. Sauce and ketchup together in a pan.
- Add Chicken pieces, Gammon pieces and Vegetables. Cook on medium with for about 30 minutes or until cola has evaporated.
- Serve with Rice or Pasta!
Hope you guys enjoyed this recipe! Drop a like if you’ve tried it, if you’ve got suggestions for other recipes you’d like me to try and share on here, leave a comment! Cheers for reading!